Although I am a Manchester mature escort, I am also a touring escort. When I go on tour I usually stay in clean, comfortable discreet hotels. While you may prefer to visit a girl in the privacy of her own home, this isn’t feasible for touring escorts. Serviced apartments can work in some situations but hotels feel safer for many women touring on their own. (Not to mention the convenience of unlimited bedding and towels!)
There are many advantages to visiting a girl who is working from a hotel. For one thing, you can feel confident that there will be a hot, lovely shower with clean towels for you to use. You know that it won’t be some dodgy house or flat with unseen people lurking in the kitchen. Assuming it’s a decent hotel, you can feel safe parking your car and walking to and from your car. Nobody wants a problem in a semi-public space so the odds of something dodgy or dangerous happening are very low.
I know that some gentlemen are uncomfortable visiting an escort in a hotel. There are two main reasons for this:
1. They think that everybody is looking at them and knows what they are doing.
2. They live and work close by and are worried they’ll be seen entering a hotel by someone who knows them.
Reason number 2 is perfectly understandable. If you are seen by someone who knows you entering a hotel on a Tuesday afternoon, they may wonder what you’re doing. Even though you could be there for a meeting or a meal in the restaurant, it could possibly bring up questions if someone else there on business sees you entering the lift to the rooms. You should probably avoid hotels right on your own doorstep.
Reason number 1 isn’t uncommon, but it isn’t really rational. The truth is, nobody really cares what other people are doing unless they are behaving unusually. Walking through a hotel lobby and taking a lift to the rooms is so common that it won’t be noticed by anyone. The employees are busy with their jobs and really aren’t paying attention to people coming and going. If you feel as if they may greet you and offer assistance, then all you have to do is hold your mobile phone up to your ear, pretending to speak to someone, as you stride confidently towards the lifts.
Some people worry about CCTV in hotels. The truth is, nobody is watching. They only go and look if there is a problem, after the fact. To some extent, this may act as a deterrent for people who may wish to make trouble and so escorts feel a bit safer about meeting strangers intimately. But if the hotel is paying attention and has an issue with the activities of consenting adults, then it would be the escort who suffers the brunt of this. Let me put it this way: I and many of my friends have worked from hotel rooms many times and we have never had any issues with management. If I haven’t had any problems, why would you?
When I say that I am staying in a clean, comfortable, and discreet hotel what I mean is a modern, large, busy hotel. The discretion lies in the anonymity of a big, busy lobby. The most suitable hotels have restaurants, conference centres, possibly even health spas so that lots of people are going in all directions. A quiet little place with nobody in the lobby but the concierge is NOT discreet! Quite the opposite.
That said, there are a few points of etiquette that you may wish to keep in mind:
1. I and every escort I know will ask you to call when you arrive at the hotel from outside the hotel. (Some girls may text the room but I won’t and neither will my friends. We would prefer to speak to you and tell you verbally which room we’re in.) You do not need to speak to the front desk and ask for the escort. Don’t call from the lobby next to the reception desk – always call from outside the hotel, either from the car park or just outside the doors.
2. Be patient when you call for a booking regarding the name of the hotel. We are not going to tell you exactly where we are until we have had a chance to talk to you and make sure that we are a good match for you. Some may ask you to call from a nearby landmark while others will tell you the hotel to go to. But we won’t tell you where we are right off the bat!
If you think you know where we are, don’t lead with a guess. “Hi! I assume you’re at the Excalibur!” Well, maybe I am and maybe I am not. But I don’t want to confirm anything until I have verified that we should meet. Even if I am in the only hotel in town, I am not going to tell you before we’ve established a booking. You don’t win any prizes for guessing correctly so just leave it alone. Trust us! We want you to get to us on time and unflustered so have faith that we will tell you everything you need to know when you need to know it.
And if you are staying in the same hotel… well, you probably shouldn’t say so. I, and many girls I know, would rather avoid another guest in the same hotel. If you suspect a girl is in the same hotel as you, and this doesn’t make YOU uneasy, then just book her without saying anything about where you are. You may be glad you did – discretion works both ways!
– This is the personal website of Kimberly C, a Manchester mature escort who tours to London, Glasgow, Oxford and other UK cities.